Bugzilla is server software designed to help you manage software development.
- Release Bugzilla 5.0.1, 4.4.10 and 4.2.15 [ 2015 Sep 10 ]
- Bugzilla 4.2 will be EOL on 2015/11/30 [ 2015 Jul 30 ]
- Release of Bugzilla 5.0 [ 2015 Jul 07 ]
Bugzilla logo by
- Optimized database structure for increased performance and scalability
- Excellent security to protect confidentiality
- Advanced query tool that can remember your searches
- Integrated email capabilities
- Editable user profiles and comprehensive email preferences
- Comprehensive permissions system
- Proven under fire as Mozilla's bug tracking system
- Improve communication
- Increase product quality
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Ensure accountability
- Increase productivity
- Bugzilla can adapt to multiple situations
Bugzilla in Action
The "original" Bugzilla used by Mozilla projects (including Bugzilla). Note: This is an example of a publicly-available live Bugzilla site, and not a place to try out Bugzilla. Please use Landfill (listed below) if you want to actually try it out.
A place where people can play with Bugzilla.
See the current development version.